Na Lie, She No Get Nyash” Nigerians Mock Paul Okoye’s Girlfriend For Joining Ceiling Twerking Challenge
Ivy Ifeoma, the girlfriend of Nigerian singer Paul Okoye of PSquare, has got citizens talking after taking the viral ceiling challenge.
Social media has recently been taken over by some young ladies who take part in the ceiling challenge, which involves shaking their backsides.
A Nigerian student was even expelled from her university as a result of the challenge, which involves taping one’s phone to the ceiling and recording one’s raunchy dance moves.
However, Paul Okoye’s girlfriend did not appear to face any consequences for her interpretation of the viral challenge. Ivy posted her version on her TikTok page.
The young lady was seen videotaping her phone against the ceiling before returning to begin her dance moves. Instead of twerking, Ivy Ifeoma pulled out her Bible and was seen jumping to praise God.
What do you have to say about this
- [Music] BGwellington – Massive Poverty Ft. Eedris, Soundsultan & Vector
- [Breaking] Mr Ibu is reported dead
- [Music + Video] Geedyngb – Shutdown
- Skepta – Tony Montana Ft. Portable (Mp3 Download)
- [Music] Ruger – Remeo Must Die (RMD) Ft. Bnxn